 Space / 953
Re: free-for-all in space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 05:09:53 GMT

Z wrote:

If all space subthemes, plus Classic space [even though it's no subtheme[maybe
they're just space pirates]] declared all-out war on eack other, who would be
the victor?

The LEGO Company, because we'd all have to buy replacement sets.

:-)

OK, I would have to say that if one measures based on number of
different vessels and equipment, it would have to be the Star Wars
theme, they have more vessels, although they're weak for bases

(Message Intercept Base, now that's a cool base. And the UNITRON
monorail base is even more massive)

If we go on the actual fleet size, it's Star Wars again, but now by a
HUGE margin, there are probably more X wings alone than the entire
blacktron theme production (both 1 AND 2) across all the different
vessel types.