 Space / 1045
Re: free-for-all in space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 23:45:43 GMT

Nah, history has shown that things are never that simple [i.e., in that case,
I think that Blacktron would instead nuke those goody-goody SP [thank their
superior Imperial Navy], although with major losses. So, Blacktron would just
absorb the fragments of SP, fragments being any fleet, ship, etc. of the SP
that wasn't destroyed, that just simply surrendered [there's ALWAYS fragments
left over after you waste an entire empire, IMO] and grow stronger than ever]
etc.  Example: The Romans weren't weakened after they conquered Greece, right?
Once again, just my opinion.

That was just a thrown together, all out stupid idea I came up with. It really
does depend on what the commanders want to do.

Ex: Slaughter civilians.
Ex2: Steal enemy plans for ships/ ships.

Someone would have to act it out or a group of people.

Dan