 Space / 1044
Re: LEGO box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:15:59 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Patrick Leahy writes:

I can see why someone would use a large one for storage.  What I think is odd
is that people sometimes collect the boxes.  LEGO boxes just don't seem like
the right material for a collection [especially if you never use the pieces
[LEGO stuff is for building, not for dust collecting]]  Those strong ones are
useful, I agree.

I like the big pictures on the front (bigger than on the
instructions on the large sets).

And I like the alternate models on the back.

So I keep the boxes.

I do take out the cardboard inserts and flatten all but the
largest boxes (which don't really flatten easily in a way that
would be easy to reconstruct) - otherwise, I'd run out of room.

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"