 FAQ / 777
Re: LEGO box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 18:15:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

If you're a 'collector', then the boxes are important, but since I'm
a builder (not a collector) and have no intention of selling my
LEGOs, I don't save the boxes ... but I do save the back panel from
most boxes since they show alternative building ideas.  Sort of a
backup system for my lack of creativity.

- NIck -