 FAQ / 770
Re: LEGO box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:03:53 GMT

Ron Atkinson <rlanet@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Is there any reason to keep Lego box?

I thought "no" a year ago, now I'm trying to replace the boxes I've thrown
away, to make it easier to store them, etc.
Here's a clip of the post I've already sent regarding the boxes I'm looking
for:

8001 Battle Droid
8222 VTOL Helicopter
8226 Mud Masher
8239 Cyber Slam Spider
8244 Convert-ables
8248 Forklift
8250 Search Sub
8253 Fire Helicopter
8255 Rescue Motorbike
8268 Scorpion Attack
8286 3 In 1 Car
8408 Desert Ranger
8414 Mountain Rambler / Sierra Nevada IV
8417 Mag Wheel Master
8432 TECHNIC Car
8437 Future Car
8448 Supercar II / Street Sensation