 Off-Topic / Fun / 4091
Re: LEGO box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 23:58:32 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Selçuk wrote in message ...
(1) Toys inside boxes having pictures of women (in lingerie that barely
covers their bodies) of top is quite strange, but they are just nicely • sized
and strong enough to do job. Hey, "A" in AFOL stands for "adult", isn't
it?..:-)

Now I wonder how many people have been embarassed by storing their "adult"
toys (nudge nudge, wink wink) in LEGO (or any other "kids" toy) boxes? (and
having a visiting child discover them "um, er, um, that's a very fragile
toy, why don't you play with this instead...")

Hm, "fragile" would seem like precisely the quality such an object would *not*
possess.

LFB