 Space / 1043
Re: LEGO box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:40:06 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Kieran Brady writes:

--- snip snip ---
8479 Barcode Multi-Set (Green Truck)

--- snip ---

I have that one, has no use for it and will gladly give it away, you'll have
to pay the postage though (it's rather big!)
I live in Denmark.
Mail me if you're interested.

Actually I've thrown a few boxes away lately, but I can see that there's an
interest in them, so I'll stop doing that right away.
In the future I'll drop a note here when I get one (if that's okay)

I also have the box for 8443 (a crummy set btw)

Mail me at skurt@vip.cybercity

btw. Danes will be favoured if there's multible requests for a box (it's
easier, sorry)

Sincerely
John Jensen