 Space / 991
Re: free-for-all in space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 05:31:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bruce Hobbs writes:
In lugnet.space, Patrick Leahy writes:
If all space subthemes, plus Classic space [even though it's no • subtheme[maybe
they're just space pirates]] declared all-out war on eack other, who would be
the victor?

AHem.....Well I bet you someone is going to say blacktron....

But I think It would be the Exploriens....I mean they have a varied • fleet......
THey got Bases, CAPital ships, small ships, trucks, Smaller Bases....smaller
trucks.....& those GIant Cannons thats on half their things....... now If
anyone says that those arent cannons but teliscopes someone is gonna regret
it.........GONE

Explorians?! Ah!? they don't have weapons!
Or are you one of those military lovers that pretends a satelite is a
superlaser?

ALex Me