 Space / 1048
Re: LEGO box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:49:41 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Christopher Masi wrote:

David Carriker wrote:

In lugnet.faq, Ron Atkinson writes:
Is there any reason to keep Lego box?

Ron

For storage, a collection, or sentimental reasons.
If none of those are good enough reasons, then ask on lugnet to see if anybody
wants them, and maybe you'll find someone.

- David

I keep almost all of mine these days. Some LEGO is bought for the collective, and
some LEGO is bought for the set. I like keeping the set separated from the
collective.

   "The Collective?"  :)

Sometimes I do capitalize it, and, yes, resistance is futlile.

   We are the Brick.  Resistance is futile.  You will be disassembled.

Plus I think hand me down LEGO, from one generation to the next, will
be better with the set intact. (I guess that is a sentimental reason.)

   I try to keep one of each type of set box I own.  Now, I do have an
   extra Explorien Starship box, but it's in Detroit (so ask me again in a
   few months).  I also still have one MISB.

   best

   Lindsay