 Robotics / 9880
Re: Remote RCX control using a second RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 00:27:27 GMT

Hi Tobias,

Now when the world shop is gone, where am I supposed to buy my extra sensors
and such? In my Swedish RIS version, a line of text said "you can buy extra
sensors on Legoworldshop.com". But now when it´s gone, all I can hope is
that they´ll sell as accesory packs for 2000.

A few days ago I ordered some parts from the Lego Service Catalog. I
included a short letter in the envelope and asked how I could order the
RIS 1.0->1.5 upgrade kit now that LWS is closed. When I received my
blocks today they had also answered my question: They would help me if I
was interested. So, I suggest you contact TLG directly and ask them -
I'm sure they will help you with your order, too.

Jacob

--
/* Please notice another e-mail address change:  Letters must be sent to
eighter schertz@superbruger.dk (both of us), gandalf@superbruger (jacob)