 Robotics / 9879
9878  |  9880
Subject:
Cybermaster purchase is it a good thing ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 16:29:55 GMT

Hello,

Possessing two RCX, I try to know if buying a Cybermaster is  a good value, as
this set is always available in Toy'rUs France.

Is it an autonomous robot, like RCX ?

- Christophe -

PS: Where european people bought the Robotics Discovery Set ?