 Robotics / 9896
Re: Cybermaster purchase is it a good thing ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 10:59:18 GMT

At 16:29 09-01-2000 GMT, chv wrote:
Hello,

Possessing two RCX, I try to know if buying a Cybermaster is  a good • value, as
this set is always available in Toy'rUs France.
Is it an autonomous robot, like RCX ?

Yup, it is. It has less memory, no LSD display, no flashable firmware and
only one program "slot". Two of the three motors available, are fixed to
the brick.

Due to it's radio-link instead of IR-link, I tend to use it with PC
controlled projects rather than autonomous ones. Having the logic on the
PC-side, is one away to overcome the memory limitation.

Marco C. aka McViper