 Organizations / 81
80  |  82
Subject:
KidLug Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 17:48:48 GMT

Hi,
I'm Aaron Bergman, I also will be working on KIDLUG, which was announced by
Alex Kaiser earlier. In one or two years, we will be hosting in Connecticut,
the LUGFest Convention. For a small fee, LUG's will be able to set up booths
and if we can get presenters for lectures that would be great. But only you
can help us. We will except all kinds of support, financial and non-financial,
so we can make this work. If you can help us in any way, for purposes of
KIDLUG or LUGFest, please contact me.