 General / 13373
13372  |  13374
Subject:
This is an interview I could handle...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 15:09:38 GMT

On the front page of the Boston Sunday Globe Business Section there is an
article about new interview practices companies are using.  The corrisponding
picture and the lead to the article is about how the Zefer Co. asks their
prospective employees to build something with LEGO and then they talk about it.

You can see the picture and read the article here...

http://www.boston.com/globe/business/

This link may not work after Sunday so us this link to read the article
although you won't get the picture.  You will have to cut and past this because
it is too long and covers more than one line.

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/009/business/Games_brainteasers_that_can_get_
you_a_job+.shtml

I think most of us would love an interview like that :-).

Eric K.

The New England LEGO User Group
http://www.nelug.org/