 Announcements / 438
437  |  439
Subject:
LBFR has moved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 18:42:32 GMT

The Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service has moved yet again.  This move was
necessary due to space limitations on my ISP's server.  I wanted to provide
zipped instructions for my fire trucks but there was no room for them, so...

Our new (and hopefully final :-) URL is:

www.crosswinds.net/~hokie

At this time the only changes are a new front end (more theme oriented) and
an updated trade section.  I have made provisions for a page of links (email
me if you want to trade links) and the addition of a new agency (Beach
County Emergency Medical Services).  Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Will