  *562513 (-100)
  Re: Has Lego begun producing "war toys"?

(...) Since the start of this thread, I have had a chance to examine the second wave of Indiana Jones sets and the entire Agents line in person and now might be a good time to revisit this thread. It seems like LEGO has a fairly obvious new policy. (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  OFFERTE SPECIALI PER BALLABIO

Vendo i seguenti SET consegna e pagamento a Ballabio naturalmente i SET sono tutti rigorosamente MISB NUOVI 3288 3pz 15,oo € l’uno (URL) € l’uno (URL) € (URL) € l’uno (URL) € l’uno (URL) € (URL) € l’uno (URL) € l’uno (URL) € (URL) € (URL) € (URL) € (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: mid year sales

(...) Are those two sets going to be on sale at Myer? Cheers, J.P. Manalo (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: inlining parts with correct winding information

(...) Looks good - Though I have not checked every details!!! Philo (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  mid year sales

Latest info hot off the checkout chicks price list today......... Town plan $199 -20% starting saturday Eiffel tower $295 starting saturday. (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) If you don't need the limited edition hardcover... (If I had to guess I'd say the "very decorative packaging with exclusive LEGO gimmicks" will be raised, embossed studs and LEGO logos???) (URL) Collector: Collector's Guide" by Michael Steiner (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.general)

  Sales: Preview edition of the Target mid-year sale catalogue is now online

G'day all, Â Just a heads-up that the preview edition of the Target mid-year sale catalogue is now online. Â LEGO products are shown on page 43 - with no prices (yet)... Â (URL) Â Sets that are "Exclusive" to Target include the following: Â [LEGOSet (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: LDraw Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer positions

(...) Thanks for this, and I agree with Orion that the status of these positions are not a matter of public record. Personally, I have the upmost respect for the current SteerCo and Standards committees, and the members there in. I think they are (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer positions

(...) Thanks for this, and I agree with Orion that the status of these positions are not a matter of public record. Personally, I have the upmost respect for the current SteerCo and Standards committees, and the members there in. I think they are (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer positions

(...) Well maybe, maybe not. One thing I do know is that there isn't anything in the Bylaws that says we have to announce these positions publicly, that they are permanent once set, or that the same person can't be all 3. Therefore, as we have (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: LDraw Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer positions

(...) I think it more than meets the spirit although I agree it may be outside the letter. I'll try to think of a better solution for next year. Tim (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: LDraw Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer positions

(...) This solution seems to be outside the spirit of the bylaws, and probably outside the letter as well. The bylaws state "Once elected, the Steering Committee Members shall vote amongst themselves to determine a chairperson, secretary, and (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  LDraw Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer positions

In order to adhere to the LDraw.org Bylaws the LDraw SteerCo have voted unanimously to share each of the positions of Treasurer, Secretary and Chairperson equally between all LDraw SteerCo members for the duration of the current term. Any questions (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Mid year sales

Hi all Big-w catalogue now available some good prices.... (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: License questions

(...) Strictly speaking you should include each part author's names and information about the license in the POV file. I believe that is part of the conditions in the license for each part. That said I doubt anyone will be enforcing the policy for (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Stl2dat merging plane triangles and quads to uniform surface?

Hi, (...) Its a tough problem ! The problem is, that stl2dat does not recalculate or modify the triangles that are in the stl file. The only thing stl2dat makes is to bind the triangles into ldraw primitives or quadrangle. To solve your problem (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Youtube interview with Eric Sophie (Part 2)

Lego Master on The Loud Idiots web radio show (4/24/08) Part 2 (Part one is being edited.) (URL) Youtube interview with Eric Sophie> (URL) Read more at (2 URLs) Eric Sophie (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Long time away, new layout in making

(...) Oh wow, I love you class 37!! I've been working on one for ages but not been able to get the windows to my liking :| I guess yours are stickers? It gives the perfect effect though :) Thanks for sharing. (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Bricks in my Pocket Status

I've been amazed at the number of folks who regularly ask about the status of BimP and the BimPCast. Thanks so much to all the faithful folks out there who, after 2 years, continue to provide feedback. Some of you may have noticed that BimP has been (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.announce.bimp)

  Re: ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: mancano 5 metri!

Mancano 2,5 metri!!! Ciao Marco (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Bodville GP Aug 2008

The Bodville layout will again be exhibited at Malkara (Canberra Australia) this year on the weekend of the 2nd and 3rd of August. I have boxed most of the bigger items already but not before taking some photo's. Visit the Bodville website in the (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LDraw Add-On in LDraw All-in-Installer (was: In the pipe. (was- It’s the year 2008, ...)

(...) Please pick the form: (URL) suits you most, print, sign and return a scanned copy of the permission in pdf or jpg or png. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Has Lego begun producing "war toys"?

I agree with Karl. It makes a big difference which war is being represented. Indiana Jones provides a perfect opportunity to provide vehicles from World War II and the Cold War. LEGO will find them appropriate for their audience for exactly the same (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Link molto interessante

(URL) in inglese ma è molto molto interessante e può essere da spunto per il venerdì sera a Ballabio. Marco Chiappa LEGO Ambassador (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: mancano 5 metri!

(...) Mancano 4 metri!!!! Per i giorni ho perso il conto :-) Ciao (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Problem to send long messages from RCX to PC via com Hack

(...) Dear Matthew I have found the problem. It was in kernel\lnp-locical.c -> cheking the echo was the problem solution: echo OFF it is a rough solution, but it works changes 1) rx_handler(void) ... // echos of own bytes -> collision detection // (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LDraw Add-On in LDraw All-in-Installer (was: In the pipe. (was- It’s the year 2008, ...)

(...) Do you have a link for the paperwork? Steve (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Add-On in LDraw All-in-Installer (was: In the pipe. (was- It’s the year 2008, ...)

(...) There is still one paperwork not signed back, so we can not start with the AIOI yet. If we got no paper we have to leave that prog out of the AIOI to go forward. The prog in question is LDAO. We have set a deadline for the paperwork to be (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) For the normal edition, you can go to amazon.de that usually has lower shipping costs. (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) The special edition costs €39,90. Add the €25,00 for shipping to the United States and you get €64.90, which at today's exchange rate is about $102.29. That seems crazy, but this is a reference book with 800+ pages and 8000 color photographs (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: inlining parts with correct winding information

(...) I have finished the documentation. You can find it direct on (URL) or the german translation (URL) would be happy to get some feedback. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Mid year sales

(...) Thanks for the heads-up...All items from this catalogue now updated on the sale page for Kmart (link from sidebar) Benjamin Whytcross (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  National Building Museum ARCHiture Family Day Display June 21, 2008

National Building Museum Architecture Family Day with emphasis on Architect Eero Saarinen who designed the Saint Louis Arch, Dulles Airport, the IBM Building to name just a few of his well known works. This was a joint display by WAMALTC and the (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Problem to send long messages from RCX to PC via com Hack

I don't know if this is would be of any help, as it uses a different approach, but I thought I'd pass it along anyway.... Bi-directional Bluetooth to IR translator - (URL) (PDF format: (URL) ) While this solution doesn't allow both the serial and IR (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Mid year sales

K-mart have now released the prices for there catalogue: walking atat $ 179 coastguard patrol boat and tower $79 police station $94 20% off all lego (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: mancano 5 metri!

Ti sbagli mancano 12 giorni.........porca miseria, sono in mezzo ad una strada!!!...!!! ciao "Marco Chiappa" <chmar@nospam-chmar.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:K34zLq.Jzq@lugnet.com... (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Mid Year toy sales - What to expect

For those interested, I have discovered the final 3 listed sets as "exclusives" for Myer, and the price for the U.C.S. Falcon at K-Mart and added this information to the appropriate sales pages. And as far as general sets go, both K-Mart and Myer (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd

(...) I don't think there's any direct converters out there going either way. In principle (practise maybe not) it shouldn't be too hard to do so long as you have the read-write libraries. LXF files and the conversion file are just XML (zipped with (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) You remember correctly. A 90 or 270 degree rotation will have a negative and positive coefficient off the diagonal while a 180 will have two negatives on the diagonal. Tim (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) Actually, the matrix can have negative coefficients without being a mirror. If I remember correctly, mirror detection is a matter of checking if the determinant of the matrix is positive or negative. If the determinant is negative, then the (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Problem with LDView

(...) Thanks. It's actually crashing when VBO is used in LDView, and not crashing when VBO isn't used. However, I'll take a look at my pointer calls to see if there are any bound buffers at the time of the calls. When I initially implemented the VBO (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) I just checked and it's at least 25 euros (about $40!!!) for shipping. Adr. (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) What did they charge you, with shipping? (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Courageous Class Patrol Ship.

Sleek and semi-futuristic... Gotta love it! God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  LETGUI new version 0.1.0.13 out now

The new tools Intersector and Inliner are now supported. The user will now be informed if he has to manipulate the output of Dat2Qp by hand if necessary. This Setup includes all tools (except edger). During the setup you can specify what you want to (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote: SNIP (...) Had a look and yes. I'n not sure quite why though, the sub model in question consists of 2 headlight bricks side by side with a 1x2 grill tile across the two side studs. It is used with the grill (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Problem with LDView

(...) Memory usage is set to high, which I presume is the default. For the record I am using an IBM Thinkpad T42 with an ATI Mobility Radeon 7500. Interestingly I was speaking to Matt Hamann yesterday and he was having issues with LDView too, and he (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Problem with LDView

(...) While writing the LD4DStudio rendering code, I also had some problems with AV crashes. It turned out being caused by mixed glDrawElement usage (with / without glBindbuffer usage). I fixed it by calling: glBindBuffer(GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, 0); (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: inlining parts with correct winding information

(...) I have found the solution for that with help of Philo. I will prepare a "How To" later on (URL) for all interested people. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: mancano 5 metri!

Forza ragazzi mancano solo 5 metri al primo piano!! Ciao Marco (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Parts ID request

(...) Awesome. Thank you! (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.general)

  Assembly line feeding system

What I'm trying to do is inspired by the feeding mechanism of (URL) trying to feed 1x1 plates into an assembly line. I've built several hoppers to hold a few hundred pieces each. I've got a chute design so that the pieces slide down without room to (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) I went straoght to the publsher's website: www.fantasiaverla g.de Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Parts ID request

(...) 4180543 -Duane (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problem with LDView

(...) (I did list that one first for a reason: to me it seemed the most likely culprit.) OK. Peter Bartfai (the person who maintains LDView's Linux port) has had crashes related to VBO in Linux on an ATI card. I'm not getting them with my ATI card (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Long time away, new layout in making

Carl, Going to give you a photography tip. Your digital camera probably has a "macro" feature. The function of the macro is to photograph items closer than roughly 25-30" (under 65 cm). You'll find any close up pictures should be taken with the (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bionicle prices == aiee

(...) You are corect, sir! Many of the containers are "1"; but some of the components are "5". Seattle recycling has a nutty rule for plastic, anyway: "Ignore the numbers—recycle only plastic bottles, tubs, jugs, and jars, plus shopping, newspaper (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  June SANDLUG Meeting

The June SANDLUG meeting will be on Saturday June 28 from 1:00-5:00 PM at Bruno & Beth Todd's home in Pauma Valley (north of Escondido). Since this is in the northern part of San Diego, it will be closer for any LUGOLA members that might want to (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) Yes, this is part of the plan. (...) LPub has to consider the rotation matrix for each submodel. If the rotation matrix includes negative numbers, then we're talking about mirror images which should not be put together in one callout. (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Bionicle prices == aiee

(...) I can't believe I'm even suggesting this, but if there's a triangle made of arrows with a number inside located somewhere on the bottom, that piece of plastic can indeed be recycled. But if you plan to keep the sets intact, but don't plan to (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Movie help: Taj Mahal

Could someone from MeLUG e-mail me at arthur@gugick.com ? Or other Australian LUG's . I just thought I'd start with MeLUG as the movie is being filmed in Melbourne. I'd like to discuss the Club's possible involement with my visit or other (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) Having played some more it seems that LPub takes the first orientation of the submodel in it callout from its orientation within the model. It then follows any rotstep commands relative to that first orientation. This would be the reason for (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) It had 111 steps (thus pages). Now it has 44! It took about 2 to 3 hours to layout the basics and another hour or so to fine tune. All in all about 3 to 4 hours, I guess. Modelling it (creating the MPD) took many more hours though. If you take (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Problem with LDView

(...) I spoke too soon. Although it started working, it then stopped working halfway through rendering some parts for LPub. From then on it crashed on opening. I went through the reg keys you listed and the last one (it would be!) IgnoreVBO seems to (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) I've just had a play and its looking good (after downloading the MS stuff) I have used it once before and its come on a long way since then. Two issues -Would it be possible to have a imperial/metric option for page size? -I have four (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts ID request

(...) That should read "in the back of the instructions in the inventory". I'm an idiot. (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.general)

  Parts ID request

Hi. If someone out there has a copy of the 7660 Naboo Starfighter and you have a copy of the instructions you could help me out a lot. I need the 7-digit serial number that is next to the curved 2x6 light stone/grey slope. This part is only (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.general)

  The Brick Testament - God Dissolves Israel

WARNING: This post contains links to MOCs illustrating subject matter that may be considered inappropriate for children. (URL) The Brick Testament> has been updated with four new illustrated Bible stories added to the (URL) King Solomon> section of (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !

  Re: Bionicle prices == aiee

(...) Indeed. I feel more than silly trying to find space to store it because I can't stomach putting that stuff in a landfill. With a couple of exceptions, the packaging can't be recycled and has also become egregiously un-MOCable and just plain (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) It's possible. There was certainly enough time to develop it between Gary's initial announcements and the actual release of the CD. Either way, I look forward to a detailed comparison of the two, if you would so kindly oblige? Allister (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Bionicle prices == aiee

(...) Those sets certainly do have increasingly elaborate packaging for you to throw away. (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) Where did you order this new guide? I want one too. (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: a word in Lego instructions

(...) And toolo aged kids can't even read, let alone recognise an onomatopoeia when they see one. What were Lego thinking? Allister (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Bionicle prices == aiee

Yoiks! The price for Bionicle canister sets has jumped 30% since the last release. Is it just the weak dollar? The piece-count is roughly the same. (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Long time away, new layout in making

(...) Nice trains. Hopefully we will see them at an event/display soon. BTW Brickish is very expensive - you'll be paying a lot of money. Not the membership fee (which is small) but from the many opportunities, that being a part of the UK (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) I wonder if this is a response to the Istok CD? I ordered one so I can compare. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Long time away, new layout in making

(...) Hi, I've been noticing your models on Brickshelf for a while. There's some really nice details although the purist in me has doubts about the stickers/paint! Your recently uploaded 08s have some really nice texturing plus of course having (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: POV-Ray help needed

(...) I believe that POV's FOV is the horizontal field of view, while OpenGL's is vertical field of view. So you have to convert from one to the other (which I do in LDView). Set your rendering window in both the OpenGL view and the POV rendering to (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  question on mindstorm capabilities for competition

Hi all, Every year on our campus we have a robotics competition called the Mobot race, where home built robots attempt to steer through a course by following a painted white line. This white line curves and breaks at some points depending on the (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) Hi Jaco, Just curious.... How many total steps in the model (i.e. how many pages before you did any step groups or callouts)? How many pages after laying out the BIs with LPub 4? How long did it take to layout the BIs? Kevin (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Problem with LDView

I found a newer ATI driver and installed it, still same problem! I uninstalled all graphics card drivers and re-installed new one, LDView now works Thanks for the pointer Tim (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Zellers 30% off clearance toys

Zellers flyer runs from FRIDAY June 27th to Friday July 4th (extra day because of Canada Day). "Save 30% all* previously reduced toys. *Off last yellow ticketed price" Don't think there is much around Halifax, but you might be luckier in other parts (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: License questions

(...) I also think it should be enough to place a disclaimer and preserve (part of) the comments to identify and credit the original authors. But with all the commotion around the license (library is on hold for years etc) It would be nice to have (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  brickOS is slower than NQC for sending message

I tested two ways with brickOS and NQC, source as below, you will find the NQC can only send about 80 messages in 4s, brickOS can send all 255 messages, but need 20s, in other word, NQC needs 50ms for sending a message, or brickOS needs above 100ms (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: POV-Ray help needed

(...) Actually I was planning to support both to see which approach renders faster. Having the vertex and index data in memory, the mesh2 approach was the easiest step to begin with. I only had to correct for quad -> triangle conversion to get (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Gizmodo Article on LEGO

Saw it this morning- (2 URLs) Anyone here still call plates "flats"? Adr. (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) Too late :-( I have redesigned the complete layout and am however more satified with it then with the previous version. So I guess I was lucky with this bug ;-) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd

(...) Tim, I've been face down in LPub 4...... Has the LDraw community created its own convertor that supports MDP format? Thanks, Kevin (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: a word in Lego instructions

(...) This word can be found the Toolo range too (since 1992), like [LEGOSet 2930] Erik (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Long time away, new layout in making

Hi David, Thanks for your reply. There is an IR train in there aswell, so I have all 3 variants mixed together with a total of 12 engines so far :) They all have their own attributes but I do prefer the 12v over all. I'm afraid I'm not yet a member (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains)

  ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: MIllennium Falcon

E' arrivato il Millennium Falcon per Ballabio: (URL) una foto c'è anche una mano furtiva in avvicinamento. Chi se lo aggiudicherà? Ciao Marco (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés mercredi 25 juin 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Set 4994 - Les créatures féroces (Fierce Creatures) (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: a word in Lego instructions

Maybe no one noticed, but in the factory sets when ordering your creation in a box, you can also include some words, but not your own words. (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd

(...) I believe it can read them but can't write them. Earlier versions definitely could but the newer ones may be missing that feature. And yeah the LXF file format definitely has the concept of sub-models. Tim (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) Looks good, though I'm not used to paying a premium for "decorative packaging with exlusive LEGO gimmicks" :-) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld 2008 - Thanks to Everyone

(...) Well done Adam and Bryan and of course all the help--special thanks from me to Kathie B. Very,very well done. Tommy Armstrong The BrickEngraver (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd

(...) Once I got a better ldraw.xml, the conversion process provided me with a valid ldraw file. The instructions associated with LXF seem to indicate that LDD knows about sub-models, but yet it seems to in-line them when spitting out the ldr file. (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Brickworld 2008 - Thanks to Everyone

(...) The memories indeed. This being my first registered attendance at an AFOL event, I can say without doubt that it will go down as the highlight of summer 2008. LEGO fans truely are the nicest of people. Thanks to the Brickworld team for putting (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd

(...) Nor have I. (...) L3Lab doesn't have a Save dialog, but in the Open dialog there is a Pop Up Button with label "Enable", that let's you choose from: All Readable Documents L3 LDraw file (ldr) L3 LDraw file (mpd) All Documents If you select (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: License questions

(...) That's right. L3P also passes comment lines (line type 0) on to the POV code, but there's currently no disclaimer at the top. The coming release has this line at the top: // LDraw.org: (URL) (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Skipped 16 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact