 Events / BrickWorld / 309
Re: Brickworld 2008 - Thanks to Everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 23:59:37 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Dave Sterling wrote:

Ahh, the memories! *sigh*

-Dave ToT-LUG

The memories indeed. This being my first registered attendance at an AFOL event, I can say without doubt that it will go down as the highlight of summer 2008. LEGO fans truely are the nicest of people. Thanks to the Brickworld team for putting it all together. I had a great time and it sounds like everyone else did also. See you all next year!

Karl NILTC