 Events / BrickWorld / 310
Re: Brickworld 2008 - Thanks to Everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 02:38:17 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Bryan Bonahoom wrote:

A HUGE thank you to everyone that participated in Brickworld 2008. Once again, the event was a great success because of your efforts, your donations and your artistic & engineering talents.

We never thought we could top the feel of Brickworld 2007. But, the “spirit” of Brickworld continues to grow and it is very exciting!!

Well done Adam and Bryan and of course all the help--special thanks from me to Kathie B.

Very,very well done.

Tommy Armstrong The BrickEngraver