 Trains / 30320
Re: Long time away, new layout in making
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:28:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Carl Greatrix wrote:
Hi David, Thanks for your reply.
There is an IR train in there aswell, so I have all 3 variants mixed together
with a total of 12 engines so far :)
They all have their own attributes but I do prefer the 12v over all.
I'm afraid I'm not yet a member of Brickish, from what I can make out I have to
pay to join, I'll look into it further.

Nice trains. Hopefully we will see them at an event/display soon.

BTW Brickish is very expensive - you'll be paying a lot of money. Not the
membership fee (which is small) but from the many opportunities, that being a
part of the UK association gives, to buy more Lego!

David (another Brickish member)