 Trains / 30317
Re: Long time away, new layout in making
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:21:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Carl Greatrix wrote:
I'm interested to hear from anyone else who may have
done this succesfully creating the right mix / balance.......specifically anyone
in "Brickish" as I am quite interested in getting invloved.

Any comments and advice / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
My layout is far beyond the pictures I now have in the gallery, its just a
matter of time for taking more and uploading them, to hopefully see the
transformation happening :)

Carl

Carl, Nice to see a mixture of 9V & 12V, my 12V has been in the loft for some
time now. Are you not a member of Brickish, if not you will have to join and
share with others in the UK.
David