 Trains / 30324
Re: Long time away, new layout in making
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2008 21:18:37 GMT

Carl Greatrix wrote:
Hi people. Some of you may remember me from other sections of Lugnet, most will
probably not. However, I have been building again for around the last 9 months
solid (or as solid as my life allows!) with a twist for me,..... TRAINS... a
VERY old passion revisited! I've been meaning to post on here for some time now
but too many weekends away leave me little time to do so.

Regular Brickshelf users may have noticed some of my recent uploads to my new
Train section <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=309654> being U.K
based it is all U.K models, trying to depict the more industrial grimey side of
the U.K railways.

Oh wow, I love you class 37!!
I've been working on one for ages but not been able to get the windows
to my liking :|

I guess yours are stickers?
It gives the perfect effect though :)

Thanks for sharing.