 CAD / 15378
Re: LDraw Add-On in LDraw All-in-Installer (was: In the pipe. (was- It’s the year 2008, ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2008 08:32:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss wrote:
Does anyone still use [LDAO]?

Yes, me too.

And I use it all the time.  When I'm modeling, I frequently switch back and
forth between MLCAD and LDAO's editor.  Of course, I have an advantage - I have
the (unreleased) version with the MPD form of the editor.

So that's 3 relatively important people who use LDAO.  I'll go get the paperwork
signed and turned in.

Steve

There is still one paperwork not signed back, so we can not start with the AIOI
yet.
If we got no paper we have to leave that prog out of the AIOI to go forward.
The prog in question is LDAO.
We have set a deadline for the paperwork to be returned until 31.07.2008.

Do you have a link for the paperwork?

Steve

Please pick the form:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article484.html

that suits you most, print, sign and return a scanned copy of the permission in
pdf or jpg or png.

cu
mikeheide