 CAD / 15092
Re: It’s the year 2008, where are my parts updates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:42:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
I was never quite sure we started the licensing thing in the first place.  I
just wasn't sure what problem we were solving.

As pointed out here:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article432.html

to merge the original LDraw core library with the Complete.exe updates. Once the
CA-library is published, there will be just one package containing all parts and
no Ldraw.exe, LEdit.exe. Plus the library will be redistributable.

w.