 CAD / 15089
Re: It’s the year 2008, where are my parts updates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:39:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Are you sure you cannot get along with an unofficial release for now?

I've given up on the onesy-twosey bringing down of unofficial parts, and just
bring them all down.

That's what I do, too. And update from time to time.

Are there instructions anywhere on how to download and install or update
unofficial parts?

Is there a repository where all the unofficial parts live?

Thanks,

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115