 CAD / 15099
Re: It’s the year 2008, where are my parts updates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:40:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Evan Willnow wrote:
Tell me if there is something more than these six parts that are gumming up the
works. Tell me if there is anything else us not skilled enough to build final
parts could do.

Beside reviewing as already pointed out also preparing the parts we've got from
the LEGO Universe Team

http://www.ldraw.org/Article490.html

for the Parts Tracker could be an option to get into ldrawing since the shape is
already there. Admittedly some of the parts are a challenge even for oldtimers,
but there are also simple ones like the "48933 - Wedge 4 x 4 Triple with Stud
Notches" which in addition has a non notched counterpart for reference.

A short description how to clean parts can be found here:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article493.html

If even this is to complicated answer questions:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=6212

Bye, w.