 CAD / Development / 10889
Re: inlining parts with correct winding information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2008 15:23:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Michael Heidemann wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Michael Heidemann wrote:
I am confused. Maybe someone can help me.

If I have a file that is CW and I have a subfile that is CCW.
I want to inline that subfile without having additional BFC statements.

As far as I have understand BFC I have to rewind the lines in the subfile.

But the results that I get with some parts like stud.dat or toothr.dat tell me
something different that I do not understand.

Any help is welcome.

cu
mikeheide

I have found the solution for that with help of Philo. I will prepare a "How To"
later on http://letgui.mikeheide.kilu.de for all interested people.

cu
mikeheide

I have finished the documentation. You can find it direct on
http://letgui.mikeheide.kilu.de/inliner/howtoinline or the german translation
http://letgui.mikeheide.kilu.de/inliner/howtoinlined

I would be happy to get some feedback.

cu