 Local / Australia / 14530
Sales: Preview edition of the Target mid-year sale catalogue is now online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 03:28:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

G’day all, Â

Just a heads-up that the preview edition of the Target mid-year sale catalogue is now online. Â

LEGO products are shown on page 43 - with no prices (yet)... Â

http://target.dynamiccatalogue.com.au/portal/catalogueoffer/targettoysalesneakpeek/1186099349606?gotopage=43&pageview=one# Â

Sets that are “Exclusive” to Target include the following: Â

    10177 Boeing 787 Dreamliner
1197 elements, 0 figures, US$80, 2006
LEGO > Sculptures
10177 - Boeing 787 Dreamliner Â

    6178 My LEGO DUPLO Town
79 elements, 1 figure, US$30, 2008
LEGO > DUPLO
6178 - My LEGO® DUPLO® Town (Brick Bucket) Â

    6187 Road Construction Set
300 elements, 1 figure, US$20, 2008
LEGO > Creator
6187 - LEGO® Road Construction Set (Brick Box) Â

    3830 The Bikini Bottom Express
210 elements, 3 figures, US$20, 2008
LEGO > SYSTEM > SpongeBob Squarepants
3830 - SpongeBob Squarepants, The Bikini Bottom Express Â

Hopefully it won’t be long till the full catalogue is released.Â

Happy bargain hunting all!Â

Cheers, Â
J.P. Manalo Â