 Local / Australia / 14533
Re: Sales: Preview edition of the Target mid-year sale catalogue is now online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:51:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jean-Pierre Manalo wrote:

Sets that are “Exclusive” to Target include the following:

    6187 Road Construction Set
300 elements, 1 figure, US$20, 2008
LEGO > Creator

Someone needs to tell Wal*Mart this since I just saw this set their yesterday (unless this applies to Great White North Targets only?)