 General / 54730
54729  |  54731
Subject:
Parts ID request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 05:39:48 GMT

Hi. If someone out there has a copy of the 7660 Naboo Starfighter and you have a
copy of the instructions you could help me out a lot.  I need the 7-digit serial
number that is next to the curved 2x6 light stone/grey slope. This part is only
available in this set and I need this particular serial number.

To help you ID the part, here is the particular slope on Bricklink:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=44126

And Peeron:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/44126

Thanks in advance!