 General / 54740
Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 07:02:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Julian Guerrero Molina-Prados wrote:
In lugnet.general, Adrian Egli wrote:
In lugnet.general, Christopher Ayers wrote: • snip<

I just checked and it's at least 25 euros (about $40!!!) for shipping.

Adr.

For the normal edition, you can go to amazon.de that usually has lower
shipping costs.
If you don't need the limited edition hardcover...
(If I had to guess I'd say the "very decorative packaging with
exclusive LEGO gimmicks" will be raised, embossed studs and LEGO logos???)

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/3935976526/
"LEGO Collector: Collector's Guide"
by Michael Steiner (Author)
Paperback: 800 pages
Publisher: Fantasia Verlag; 1 edition (June 2008)
Language: German
ISBN-10: 3935976526
ISBN-13: 978-3935976527

As near as I can tell... For North America:
EUR 22,90 + 14,00 shipping to US via DHL
36,90 EUR = 58,22082 USD
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)