  *559930 (-100)
  Re: Inappropriate(?) use of stud.dat in 30035.dat

(...) Perhaps if there was a unit capped cylinder in the primitives authors would not be driven to use studs? Philo (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Naming of Power Functions Parts lacks consistency

(...) OK, I'll do that (no votes yet...) (...) I agree. Philo (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) I wonder what this will mean for those who have made their own 'RC' kits? (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) How about I send you a universal binary of a static libpng? (If I remember correctly, it was a real pain to make.) (...) I think I got mine via BrickSmith, which is kind of sad, really, but I just checked, and LDView will happily download the (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Yeah, gotta work on that... But hey, the kids just got a macbook! And, as of yesterday, it has a sneaky ssh login just for me so I can soak up some of the idle cycles from across the living room. But...my notes on libpng for OS-X are about 5 (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

--snip-- (...) I believe that's vaguely how the trains at Legoland Berlin run. Tim (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:JyBFrz.E48@lugnet.com... (...) You (or I, or someone) could always make some track charging station with a little engine-uity [that could]... We could connect linear contacts of (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) Thats funny, I read it as 4 bricks. I didn't even notice the 4 studs until you pointed it out. I have to say I am intrigued. The battery box seems to be a decent compromise. I would have prefered it either a couple of studs narrower or a (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bellaire Ohio Plastic Brick Museum, still going strong!!

Home of the world's largest LEGO(r) image. Home of the largest private LEGO(r) collection www.brickmuseum.net The one, the only, Bellaire Ohio Toy and Plastic Brick Museum We will reopen FULL TIME on April 16th, 2008. also will be hosting Brick Show (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: new moc: double decker house

(...) oh, janey, you are too kind! i blush. but thank you all the same! i'd love to take credit for the shower stall design but i adapted it from this (URL) cube loft>. -§ deborah §- (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  new moc: motorized ice skating castle

(URL) inspired by the motorized mocs of mcbricker (barbara werth): (URL) pavillion of dancing> and peter edwards: (URL) dodgem cars>, i wanted to combine my interest in architectural mocs with movement. i had read about an outdoor ice castle rink (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX) !

  Spinning Sombrero

Ahoy all, Inspired by the work of community members Tilt and Stump, I have continued to expand the Point Brick Historic Cable Railway and Family Amusement Park. The latest addition is the Spinning Sombrero: (2 URLs) Captain Underpants greets (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

read the RailBricks article in issue II, www.railbricks.com. It explains everything that "can" be explained. It's a very good article and riviting too... ;) SteveB um, cause i worte it! 8P :) (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

BTW the batt box is 4 bricks high, not studs. SteveB (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  LEGO 9V Train Communication III

(posted on EuroBricks website) LEGO 9V Train Communication III Dear all, As promised in the second communication from the 6th of December last year, we will give you the latest information and decisions regarding the development of the new train (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Inappropriate(?) use of stud.dat in 30035.dat

(...) As far as I remember this is formally ok. But you are right, this should be avoided. Please correct that and send the file to the PT. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  LEGO 9V Train Communication III

Di seguito il terzo comunicato ufficiale riguardante la transizione dal sistema di treni 9V al Power Function. Marco Chiappa LEGO Ambassador ------ LEGO 9V Train Communication III Carissimi, come promesso nel secondo comunicato del 6 Dicembre 2007, (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) so does this mean we have a PF train motor comming or is the IR-RC train motor being reused? ondrew (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  New Press Release about Power Function Trains

Thanks to a member of the Trains and Town website we have received a new press release regarding Power Function Trains. This release is new to me and I wanted to make sure it was shared. If this is old information please forgive me. The article is (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Inappropriate(?) use of stud.dat in 30035.dat

30035.dat uses stud.dat in a location that isn't really a stud, but is the same shape as a stud. This leads to a rendering problem if stud logos are enabled: (URL) (Notice the LEGO logo peeking out from under the pole.) Is the above considered (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: Naming of Power Functions Parts lacks consistency

(...) If there are no current votes on the part I suggest to resubmit them. If they have already a certify vote send an email to the admin with a link to the part and the change he should do. I think also "Electric Power Functions" is a good name (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Thanks Willy! I'll work on this very soon. Kevin (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Naming of Power Functions Parts lacks consistency

(...) I should indeed have paid more attention to that. Would it be best to resubmit parts with correct name, or simply (for me!!!) do an admin edit? Philo (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Anyone need 50 Yellow ZAG bins ? (Free + shipping)

These have now been purchased. (Wow, that was fast!) :) Sean (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) As will LPub before it is made available to the public. Thus the comment about short sighted. Now that I have an example on what to do, I'll implement that instead. There is one class that will have to be changed, and no one else needs to know (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Anyone need 50 Yellow ZAG bins ? (Free + shipping)

Hi everyone... I'm cleaning out my LEGO studio and have 52 Yellow ZAG bins that I don't need. Does anyone want them? These are nest-and-stack pick bins about 6 x 8 inches. I'll give them away for free, but just ask that you pay for shipping. (Likely (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Altered States - source for alternate models - lives!

hey, folks i'm an oldy (getting moldy) and unfortunately i let the site get moldy for a while but i'm here to tell you things are revamped, cleaned up and i'm in the process of getting instruction pages for many of the models. there are admittedly (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.general)

  Lego Bible Study

Lego Bible Study went well. Though folks were very eager to learn more about our construction clubs, I managed to keep us focused on the textual deconstruction at hand. Unfortunately, a young person showed up, so I couldn't spend as much time on the (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.edu, FTX)

  Sproket is Science Fantasy!

That's right not steampunk, not fantasy and not science fiction. It's not retro-future because it's from a past that never happened and on worlds with magic and goblins, pirates, space-aliens and super intelligent lizard people! It's John Carter on (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Naming of Power Functions Parts lacks consistency

Hi, the Power Functions parts currently at the PT are named: * 58119.dat - Electric Power Functions 9V Battery Box (Complete Shortcut) * 58120.dat - Electric Technic Power Functions Medium Motor Complete Shortcut * 58121.dat - Electric Technic Power (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Train Logo

(...) I love it! Now do one for OBB :) Dave K (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Dwarves Mine is at K-Mart & TRU

If you are looking for the Dwarves Mine set, I saw it today at both a TRU and a K-Mart. (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

(...) Puny Earthican Matt DeLanoy, Mwwahahahaha! Morbo laughs heartily upon viewing your Futurama MOC. My good friend and President of the World, the head of Richard Nixon, agrees that that this deserves to be spotlighted. Seeerriously Matt, awesome (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

(...) Congratulations on a job that will probably at some unknown time in the future be well done! (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

Hey Matt, Just wanted to pop by here and rave a little more about this MOC. I really love the sort of old-school sculpting on the dome. The fact that not everything is to scale makes perfect sense as very few Lego sets are so precise. The decals (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: new moc: double decker house

(...) Snipped Enjoyed, I did. By far, this is one of my favourite MOCs of yours, from the style and the colour combinations right down to the tiny details. The dark tan, tan and black look stunning together and the yard is nicely landscaped. But (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide 1949-80 now available in Version 2!!

(...) Here's a preview of just some ofthe items on my Brickshelf Gallery of history LEGO sets, parts and photos that will be in the Version 2 of the Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide on CD. This includes sets and parts that were previously (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Salisbury Cathedral

(...) Always a pleasure to see one of your architectural wonders, Arthur. This model is breathtakingly beautiful. I am not only amazed at the depth of detail for this scale, but also your proficiency in created them. Janey "Red Brick" (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: LDraw/CAD people: Who's coming to BrickWorld?

(...) Thanks.. It's relaly been a series of things that TLC did that brought me to where I am at. The ones that I mentioned are I guess the main cracks in the "LEGO faith" so to speak. Granted I love some of their new concepts in town, the walking (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: LDraw/CAD people: Who's coming to BrickWorld?

(...) <big snip> Ahui - sorry to hear you are bumming about TLC and the train stuff. I can't say I understand what you are feeling because I don't worry about the color of my robots and I don't have a bunch of train stuff. But, I do know that (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: Salisbury Cathedral

Hey Arthur, Awesome work, as usual. (URL) Blogged.> Bruce (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Sorry to everyone else for having this on a public forum, but since Kevin doesn't appear to be receiving my emails, I feel that I need to post this here. I just resent all the messages I've sent you in the past month or so. I strongly suspect (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Auguri

(...) Augurissimi a tutti. Francesco (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Hi Kevin, I bet you've already found what Travis's talking about; if not the tutorial can be found here: (URL) I used <LDRAWDIR>Unofficial_Parts since MLCad was the first prog supporting unofficial parts but agreed with Travis and Allen to (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Is PARTS.LST the file that gets generated by some DOS utility in the original LDraw distribution? You can't rely on that being present. Not being able to rely on a DOS utility, Bricksmith reads the part library and generates its own XML parts (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: LDraw/CAD people: Who's coming to BrickWorld?

(...) I'm leaning 90% towards not attending this year or next or the year after that. =( I'm a bit annoyied with TLC on many issues every since the color change, the "flesh" minifigs and now the end of 9V trains. My heart is just not in it anymore. (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: Auguri

(...) mi accodo anch'io. li faccio solo ora dato che sono appena tornato. Andrea (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) I understand and respect wisdom of the the LSC's decision to not define where to store unofficial parts. I was wondering if the LSC would consider defining how one defines the paths to unofficial directories? At least that would give us some (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

That looks very nice! If it ever becomes an actual Lego set I'd buy it. Have you ever considered building a model of New New York? (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

Oi.. site went down due to overload. Some fool on Digg linked directly to the site. Site was only a day old... *sniff* Until I can get the site back up, there is a very nice post on Gizmodo that grabbed most of the images: Gizmodo: (URL) Digg: (URL) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Hi Travis, I did not get any emails from you about the code tree. Would you please try again? Thanks, Kevin (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw/CAD people: Who's coming to BrickWorld?

(...) If you're going to schedule your own session for that, it would be awesome to have it on Saturday as I'd love to attend. Let's get a roundtable on the docket too. I'd like to spend a couple hours playing on the laptops and shooting the breeze. (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

Darn you! Darn you to heck! You know, for actually finishing a minifig-scale Futurama MOC before I even got started on the one I've been intending to make someday. Though, to be fair, I would have had a 6" tall Bender completed by now except that (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) You're welcome. Can you verify that you got my email messages regarding the source tree you sent me? I never got any responses to the messages I sent you, and I want to make sure they got through. --Travis (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

Nice models. Who is the darth maul head in the jar supposed to represent? (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.space)

  March 22nd, 2008 SMART meeting notes

We had a great show at the LEGO store yesterday! Seven different robots built by Patrick, Craig, Gus, Doug, Tony and myself delivered thousands of chocolate Easter eggs to the waiting kids (and adults!) Gus also put on a mini Crate Contraption. It (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Hi Travis, Thanks for the help. I have a .pro from Orion. I have to update it, because the list of files has changed, but that should be straight forward. Thank you very much, Kevin (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

Splendid work, Matt! Your character designs are absolutely gorgeous. The store is going to have to fend off quite a few requests for Futurama sets. (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Additionally, LDView is hard-coded to look in the <LDrawDir>/Unofficial/Parts and <LDrawDir>/Unofficial/p directories when it doesn't find a part in its search path. It then attempts to download unofficial parts from the part tracker into that (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) The LSC voted on that, and officially declined to specify an official location for unofficial parts. (...) You have to install the dev tools from the OS CD (DVD?) that came with your Mac. They aren't installed by default (which is probably a (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) LDView and MLCad shows a way for solving this issue. In the MLCad.ini you can define alternate search path for parts, so you do not have to mix official and unofficial parts. Also LDView has the possibility to search in different directories. (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Good News, Everyone!

(URL) Welcome to the Planet Express! I'm sure your stay, like so many of our esteemed crew before you, will be full of adventure, excitement, and er, brevity. Allow me to show you about the place. (URL) First off, my name is Professor Hubert J. (...) (17 years ago, 23-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) I think those and other development tools are available as an optional install from your system DVD, if they're not already present on the machine. Jim (17 years ago, 23-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Cruise Ship at Lego Store

After the Hoth display was done, I've been asked if I also do other themes besides Star Wars. The conversation led to building a cruise ship where I've agreed to do it on the store premises using the Pick-A-Brick wall at my discretion. The build (...) (17 years ago, 23-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) You are more knowledgable on this topic than I am. As far as the assembly images go, at least for now I'm at the mercy of LDGlite. I've made good use of the superb document and specifications on LDraw.org. I want to thank all involved in (...) (17 years ago, 23-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés samedi 22 mars 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Set 3831 - Bob l'Eponge : Voyage en fusée (Rocket (...) (17 years ago, 23-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: Salisbury Cathedral

(...) Brian, Thanks for the amazing compliment. And yes, I’m definitely bringing it to Brickworld. Someone else asked me about the piece count. Given all the 1x1 plates and black plates needed to hold it together I’m estimating well over 10,000 (...) (17 years ago, 23-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Auguri

(...) Auguri di buona pasqua e pasquetta anche da me :-) ------- Fulvio (17 years ago, 23-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague wrote: Hi Kevin, (...) I was refering to the use of unofficial and custom parts and the possibilities to include them into BI without the need to store them in the <LDRAWDIR>Parts folder or include them in (...) (17 years ago, 23-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Auguri

Buona Pasqua a tutti !!! Luca, Laura e Dino (17 years ago, 23-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Salisbury Cathedral

(...) Arthur, I saw this earlier today on Brickshelf and knew it was yours the minute I saw it. Beautiful work with excellent use of colour to bring out the architectural details. Thanks for the historical background info on the Cathedral. Hope (...) (17 years ago, 23-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Salisbury Cathedral

Salisbury Cathedral,located in southern England, will this year celebrate its 750th anniversary. The cathedral was completed in 1258 but the spire was not added until 1320. At the moment my MOC is also without a spire. I’ve attempted to build it a (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.arch) !!

  Re: technic furniture

(...) good to see these pieces put to unique uses. and i obviously complained about colour too quickly! i have been limiting myself to tan, white, black and dark blue but i should look more carefully at the choices. the orange is very versatile and (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: technic furniture

(...) thank you, glad you enjoyed them. they were fun to make. -§ deborah §- (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: technic furniture

(...) thank you. who'd have thought these lowly bits of plastic could be so useful? glad you've found some alternate use for them too. -§ deborah §- (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

Update All of the sets from 1989 are now added, including 8024, 8034, 8044, 8054, 8835, 8854, and the venerable 8862. Over 500 photographs were taken to cover this year, including the animations. Eric (URL) Technicopedia> (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide 1949-80 now available in Version 2!!

I have updated my LEGO CD and created a VERSION 2. It contains several new chapters... LEGO Model Shops & Toy Fairs, LEGO Catalogs (1952-64), and several other chapters. Due to the devaluation of the USA Dollar, I have also come out with a European (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: technic furniture

At one point I was also playing with the same idea... I built only one piece: (URL) Akos (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: COOL Technic items for your 7190 or Pirate items.

After trying to work out a trade for a 7190 or even a 4504 Millenium Falcon for our items I have decided to list them on ebay and just purchase a Falcon there as well. I do have a few items left I would trade for a bunch common Lego Pirate (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Narrow Gauge 0-4-0

(...) SNIP This is really reminiscent of the look of old pre-minifig/early-minifig Lego trains; it's really cool that you've captured that look at a small 4ish-wide minifig scale. The Lego-primary colors & classic brick forms, combined with the (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Hi Willy, Thanks! Background images are already in as is ldconfig.ldr. The arrows come from your generator in MLCad. When you say unofficials and custom folders, what are you thinking? Since it uses ldglite, there are some rederer features I (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: SteerCo reconfirmed for new term

(...) I came to LDraw in 2004 and was very interested in creating parts. So I have asked lot of people that know me then. Also I made many submission, reviews on the PT, also many people knows me. I wrote little progs that should help people to work (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw/CAD people: Who's coming to BrickWorld?

(...) I'll do not come, because of the distance. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) custom folders, background images ... furthermore are those arrows coming from MLCad or has 4.0 its own generator? w. (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Narrow Gauge 0-4-0

This year's Brickvention Build-In-Bag challenge was: [LEGOSet 4837] I was quite taken by the set, and the possibilities of rebuilding it to minifig scale, but preserving the gauge and, more or less, the width. Eventually, the wheel arrangement, the (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: SR 3D Builder - Version 0.3.1.0 released

(...) To Kevin's suggestion to keep LDraw tool as homogenous as possible I'd like to add that LDView automatically downloads unoffical parts in "<LDRAWDIR>Unofficial\Parts" and "<LDRAWDIR>Unofficial\P" - location which is also supported by (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: technic furniture

(...) Those pieces are absolutely divine! Totally fantastic, spotlighted! Cheers, J.P. Manalo (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Queensland Rail 2400 class diesel engine

The first model I have designed in LDD that I am actually happy with. (URL) have included the LDR file for it. (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDraw/CAD people: Who's coming to BrickWorld?

(...) I'm planning on going. I'll want to present LPub 4.0. Kevin (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: technic furniture

Deborah, those are absolutely beautiful. :) Like you, I'm starting to find a use for these Technic bits in minifig scale constructions. Some of the parts came in quite handy when I built a model rocketry club for our train layout. You just gave me (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: LDraw/CAD people: Who's coming to BrickWorld?

(...) I going to try very hard to make it but the definitiveness (word?) of my attendance is not firm at all. -Orion (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickworld)

  LDraw/CAD people: Who's coming to BrickWorld?

Just curious - who from the LDraw/virtual LEGO community is going to be at BrickWorld this year? I'll be there for Saturday and hopefully Sunday as I'm arriving back in the US from Mexico on Friday night. I'd love to do something LDraw-related on (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickworld)

  technic furniture

many years ago i gave away my technic pieces. i felt they had no value (i know, i know, how innocent i was). i didn't feel i had a future building cranes or robots or motorized mocs, ;). how little i knew giving away those gears and things with (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  new moc: double decker house

(URL) when our lug required a quick infill for our annual display at railfair last october, i made this double decker house with dance studio and ballroom. again, it was loosely based on a house i had seen for a brief moment on a renovation/extreme (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  HELP WANTED

Well it is that time of year again!!! April 16th the Toy and Plastic Brick museum will be opening FULL TIME AGAIN. We are looking for a few good MOC builders to help with the museum!!! We have multiple projects coming up which will need team members (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-08, to lugnet.general)

  HELP WANTED

Well it is that time of year again!!! April 16th the Toy and Plastic Brick museum will be opening FULL TIME AGAIN. We are looking for a few good MOC builders to help with the museum!!! We have multiple projects coming up which will need team members (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: SR 3D Builder - Version 0.3.1.0 released

(...) Hi Sergio, If you can get past the fact that LSynth is an external program, I could modify LSynth to express the connection information you need, when the synthesis allows it. I prefer to try to keep all the disperate LDraw applications as (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: per aver i mattoncini sempre sulla scrivania

(...) Visto che ci sei....... per il cellulare niente? :-))) GIuliano (17 years ago, 21-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Unofficial parts pack for LeoCAD

For a very long time, there have been no official release of LDraw parts, so many useful unofficial parts have accumulated on LDraw Parts Tracker. While LDraw Parts Tracker provides a way to download them all((URL) is no simple solution for LeoCAD (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.leocad, lugnet.announce)

  Re: per aver i mattoncini sempre sulla scrivania

(...) Fatto! Ciao (17 years ago, 21-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Skipped 15 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact