 Town / 10051
Re: technic furniture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 21:38:54 GMT

In lugnet.town, Michael Zecca wrote:
   Deborah, those are absolutely beautiful. :)

Like you, I’m starting to find a use for these Technic bits in minifig scale constructions. Some of the parts came in quite handy when I built a model rocketry club for our train layout. You just gave me more food for thought.

Michael

thank you. who’d have thought these lowly bits of plastic could be so useful? glad you’ve found some alternate use for them too.

-§ deborah §-