Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: SteerCo reconfirmed for new term
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:45:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi folks,

since only the LDraw Steering Committee members already in charge are running
for the election of the 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee[1] and have
accept their nomination in response to this message:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=15025

the election itself has become obsolete and the 2007/2008 LDraw.org Steering
Committee is reconfirmed for the new term. Congratulations to the old/new LDraw

Excellent. Hopefully, it's only a matter of time before you realise the
nominations are obsolete as well.

We were hoping you might volunteer, Al.

Tim

No-one nominated me.

I came to LDraw in 2004 and was very interested in creating parts. So I have
asked lot of people that know me then. Also I made many submission, reviews on
the PT, also many people knows me. I wrote little progs that should help people
to work with LDraw.
At some time somebody ask me to participate in the SteerCo, and I said yes.
That was my way.
I would be glad if also other people want to spend their spare time to this
community, also in administrative items (they have to be done).

cu
mikeheide