Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: SteerCo reconfirmed for new term
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 11:15:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi folks,

since only the LDraw Steering Committee members already in charge are running
for the election of the 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee[1] and have
accept their nomination in response to this message:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=15025

the election itself has become obsolete and the 2007/2008 LDraw.org Steering
Committee is reconfirmed for the new term. Congratulations to the old/new LDraw

Excellent. Hopefully, it's only a matter of time before you realise the
nominations are obsolete as well.

We were hoping you might volunteer, Al.

Tim

No-one nominated me.

Ask a friend, the webmasters, the steerco, the community - how should we know
you were volunteering for the job?

w.