 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6309
Re: Naming of Power Functions Parts lacks consistency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 07:35:03 GMT

If there are no current votes on the part I suggest to resubmit them. If they
have already a certify vote send an email to the admin with a link to the part
and the change he should do.

OK, I'll do that (no votes yet...)

I think also "Electric Power Functions" is a good name for that.

I agree.

Philo