 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6304
6303  |  6305
Subject:
Naming of Power Functions Parts lacks consistency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:27:19 GMT

Hi,

the Power Functions parts currently at the PT are named:

* 58119.dat - Electric Power Functions 9V Battery Box (Complete Shortcut)
* 58120.dat - Electric Technic Power Functions Medium Motor Complete Shortcut
* 58121.dat - Electric Technic Power Functions XL Motor Complete Shortcut
* 58122.dat - Electric Power Functions IR Remote Control
* 58123.dat - Technic Electric Power Functions IR Receiver (Complete shortcut)
* 58124c01.dat - Technic Electric Power Functions Connector With PF Bottom

This groups them in different categories and makes it difficult find them in the
parts tree. A common naming like "Electric Power Functions" would be desirable.

w.