 CAD / 15138
Re: LDraw/CAD people: Who's coming to BrickWorld?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 03:52:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney wrote:
Just curious - who from the LDraw/virtual LEGO community is going to be at
BrickWorld this year?

I'll be there for Saturday and hopefully Sunday as I'm arriving back in the US
from Mexico on Friday night. I'd love to do something LDraw-related on Saturday,
perhaps an informal couple hour session of playing with various tools and open
discussion.

-Tim

I going to try very hard to make it but the definitiveness (word?) of my
attendance is not firm at all.

-Orion

I'm planning on going.  I'll want to present LPub 4.0.

Kevin