 CAD / 15143
Re: LDraw/CAD people: Who's coming to BrickWorld?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:08:31 GMT

I'm leaning 90% towards not attending this year or next or the year after that.

<big snip>

Ahui - sorry to hear you are bumming about TLC and the train stuff.  I can't say
I understand what you are feeling because I don't worry about the color of my
robots and I don't have a bunch of train stuff.

But, I do know that sometimes I feel better just enjoying what I have (as
pitiful as my collection is when compared to a lot of people reading this) and
spending time with friends.

I hope that you decide in favor of attending.  I still keep your presentation
from last year on my computer desktop as a reminder of something I need to take
care of before I have an "accident".

Whether you come or not, I hope you can either work through this or find a new
hobby that makes you as happy as your LEGO once did.

Best Regards, Bryan