 CAD / 15139
Re: SR 3D Builder - Version 0.3.1.0 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:56:25 GMT

- Full support for UNCERITIED parts, but they must reside in  > C:\LDRAW\UNCERTIFIED folder

To Kevin's suggestion to keep LDraw tool as homogenous as
possible I'd like to add that LDView automatically downloads unoffical parts in
"<LDRAWDIR>Unofficial\Parts" and "<LDRAWDIR>Unofficial\P" - location which is
also supported by Bricksmith and MLCad.

w.