 Trains / 30135
Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 02:31:55 GMT

--snip--

You (or I, or someone) could always make some track charging station with a
little engine-uity [that could]...

We could connect linear contacts of undetermined length to a wall
transformer and put them inside the rails.  Then, the train with the battery
could have something plugged into its charging jack that would run along
these contacts to charge the battery everytime it went around the loop...

I may not have thought of that before someone else (I didn't check), but I
like it!

-Rob
www.lifelites.com

I believe that's vaguely how the trains at Legoland Berlin run.

Tim