 Trains / 30157
Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:07:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benn Coifman wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
if you guys think this is a good idea please post here... they are reading it!
And I'll remind them too.

SteveB

Here are my 2c on the entire thread thus far,

I'm still concerned that the 4 wide battery is too wide to conceal in the hood
of a 6 wide mode of a typical American road switcher (i.e., just about every
American locomotive built since 1968).

You need to get some proper locos, with two cabs and some nice smooth bodywork
between ;-)

Tim