 Trains / 26528
Re: Some more infos on new trains // more new infos as quoted from 1000steine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:12:09 GMT

Tony Hafner wrote:

Fortunately, the NXT RCX can run off an AC outlet.  Unfortunately, this is
a very expensive workaround.

Having seen a production unit (as well as sensors) I haven't been able to
discover any external power jack. I was allowed by Jan Beyer to make pics
and have posted them here :
http://www.vanree.net/fotoalbum/javanree/lego/frechen2006/Mindstorms_NXT/

--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/