 Trains / 26467
Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 08:19:59 GMT

Ps - I welcomed the horn feature until I re-read your post and realised it is
located in the controller handset - is this correct?

Hi,

yes, correct. The horn is inside the control unit you will hold in your hands,
not in the train itself!

Holger

my P.S. Hopefully there will be a wide varity of additional parts at S@H!
Different colors for baseplates, extra wheels, motors, cables ...