 Trains / 26468
Re: ILTCO still operating?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 08:29:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Jim Foulds wrote:
Hey gang,

   Any one from ILTCO still around?  I posted a club application 2 weeks ago to
ILTCO and I haven't heard a word from anyone.  Is ILTCO still accepting
applications???

Thanks,
   Jim F,
   DelVaLUG rep

Yes, we are accepting applications. I got your mail and replied to it, did you
get my reply? Try mailing me directly (and if you have an alternative email to
use, I will try to reply to both of them). Sorry you're having trouble.

++Lar