 Trains / 26498
Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 02:16:30 GMT

Mike Walsh posted a link on the ILTCO list which has a much cleaner image.

http://www.iltco.org/docs/TLC/Train_Calendar_Benelux_High.pdf

It appears that the dummy engine on the ICE train is 6 studs shorter then the working engine. They used a lt grey curved slope to fill in a gap.

A small detail I hadn’t noticed on the greeen engine, a caution sticker that has a ligtning bolt and “9v”. Funny.

Mat