 Trains / 26517
Re: Some more infos on new trains // more new infos as quoted from 1000steine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:01:09 GMT

Six hours?  Seems a rather horrid endurance to me, certainly in terms of
shows...  But if the IR can be used with the metal motors, that oughta be fairly
interesting.  Though no additional wires, soo....  Hm.  I want to get my hands
on one of these things and see what they can do!

-Stefan-