 Trains / 26516
Re: Seven wide Koef Shunter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:19:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

Just sneaking an MOC in here between all the discussions on the new release sets. It’s a little Koef shunter (switcher) which I built at seven-wide thinking at first it was a wide gauge train.

BS gallery

The trick on this is the use of the 1x6 arches around the electric train wheels to get the low platform. Perhaps other people have tried this before.

Hope you like it and please do comment.

Tim

Looks great, Tim. I think the smaller models require more clever bits to be convincing such as the use of the 1x6 arches. 7-wide is beginning to grow on me too!

Jon