 Trains / 26456
Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 23:10:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
[snip]

Dear Jason,

as just written in a reply on Ondrews questions, I cannot tell the answers to
your questions. I missed these specific details. And we have seen not more than
a train base with a metroliner placed on top of it...

Regarding the lights, I am quite convinced they are just working with full power
whenever the train is running. Since there are no further knopbs on top of the
remote panel, I think the train will not do more than run forward + rearwards at
some different speeds.

Leg Godt!

Ben

Thanks for the information Ben.  I have a question - did they have working
lights?  Were the lights on normal 9V cables?  If they could not be controlled
from the remote, how did they switch on and off?

Also, was the motor connected by a standard 9V cable with 2x2 plates?

Jason Railton