 Trains / 26483
Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 23:50:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Derek Lim wrote:

Forgive me if it has been covered before, but the primary question I'd like to
ask is whether TLC will continue to produce the old 9v track and 9v motors - and
then, if so, will new sets be released based on those old units?

I feel compelled to ask; do you really mean "sets" or do you mean supplies of
track, switches, 9v train motors, wheel sets and buffer beams, and perhaps track
connecting wires and controllers?

JB