 Trains / 26545
Re: NXT external power?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 01:56:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
   I played with the NXT and spoke with the product manager at CES. There is NO AC plug on the NXT, nor can it be powered via USB.

SteveB

Look here at picture NXT5.

http://www.vanree.net/fotoalbum/javanree/lego/frechen2006/MindstormsNXT/

You will see a power entry panel blank coming up from the battery compartment cover plate. It seems possible that an alternate cover might actually contain either a rechargeable battery pack, A/C power supply or both with access via a receptacle accessible through this hole.

This is just a hopeful guess on my part!

JB